1. Applicants must have completed their first year of post-secondary study. A maximum of three grants will be made to undergraduate students pursuing an associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
2. An applicant must be a full-time student enrolled in a minimum of 12 quarter or 12 semester hours per term. Special consideration may be given to part-time students. First-time applicants must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA.
3. Students who have been granted a scholarship must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA to be eligible for future scholarships. An applicant must have been a resident of Van Wert, Paulding, or Allen Counties when they graduated from one of the following eligible High Schools:
- Delphos Jefferson (Any county residency)
- Delphos St. Johns (Any county residency)
- Parkway (Only Van Wert County residents eligible)
- Paulding Local Schools
- Spencerville (Only Van Wert County residents eligible)
- Vantage Career Center (Must be a graduate of one of the eligible high schools)
- Van Wert
- Wayne Trace
4. An applicant who receives a GED is eligible for a scholarship provided they attended one of the eligible high schools. Home-schooled students are eligible as long as their residency is within Van Wert or Paulding County.