The Vantage ACTS Program is a scholarship opportunity for students enrolled in applicable Adult Education Programs at Vantage Career Center. Students should be accepted into a Vantage program and should apply online at vantagecareercenter.com.
- Applicants must be a resident of Van Wert County, Ohio.
Proof of residency is required such as:
- State issued identification card
- Utility bill
- School certified record
- Applicants must be enrolled in one of four qualified Adult Career Programs at Vantage Career Center:
- There are no previous GPA requirements for current eligibility.
- This is a need-based scholarship, with financial eligibility determined by the Vantage Financial Aid Office.
- Applicants must apply online at vantagecareercenter.com.
- Click on “Adult Education” and then click on “Financial Aid” on the left-hand side.
- Click on “Scholarship” and review the Van Wert County Foundation ACTS Scholarship.
- Access the login page, create a new account, and use the code “g3tThe3dge” to access the correct scholarship.
- Decisions will be made as applications are submitted.
- Applicants will be notified of an award decision via email.
For assistance or questions, contact Vantage’s Financial Aid Coordinator at (419) 238-5411 ext. 2110.